Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finally, tomorrow has arrived!!

Well everyone, less than 12 hours and we will officially be on a plane, beginning our journey.

Just wanted to make sure that everyone remembered two things:
1)PASSPORT
2)MONEY
You can get by so long as these two things are not forgotten!

Rooming has changed a bit - they told me three to a room, which kind made the rooming that I had previously made irrelevant. Now, don't panic...they are mostly still pretty close to the original ones. Hopefully everyone will understand how difficult it is trying to make everyone happy, and will be OK with what has been decided. I will go over these in the airport.

Also, there has been a small change in the itinerary. We will miss out a bit in Brisbane, but ultimately, we don't miss out on any particular event. Again, I will fill you in more at the airport.

To the parents, if you need anything...my mobile number is 780-978-8025. It will be on at all times. I will update this blog as much as I possibly can - ideally, everyday, but realistically, when there is time.

Thanks so much for your patience and help. We'll see you in the morning!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment